Our Blog

On Halloween: Black Cat

A wild idea appeared when I woke up today. It's November already, might as well go with the trend. That's why I 'dressed my face' into my desirable Halloween look. This is my first time to have a make over for Halloween. I chose to be a 'black cat'. No, it's not actually black cat cause my face is not even black. Haha. I ended up with a scary cat look. Lol. x"3
I did not put any make-up on my other eye because I was planning to just capture half of face only. I look weird haha.
I also put a little make up on my nose down to my philtrum to maximize cat accents on my face.
To complete the horrific effect on my chosen photo, I did a little Photoshop.
First, I changed the photo's saturation to come up a pale atmosphere. Then I Googled some cat photos, traced the eye and overlayed it on mine, then adjusted the opacity and luminosity... Not yet satisfied, I added and overlayed some cat fur on my face to accomplish the desired cat look. Finally, I added some vignette effect on the sides of the photo.
Here's the transition.
Viola! A closer look.
*Sorry for my lips, they look so dull.

I know it's kinda emo-ish because of the bangs and the eyeliner. Haha. Whatevurr. Idc.

That's my newest display picture on Facebook. You like it? Here's the link. :)
Also, if you wanted to say something, please drop some comments below or email me. And rate this post, too, if you like.

How about you? What are you on Halloween?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.