Our Blog

Clean

Been in love with whites next to mint green. I mean who doesn't even love it's simplicity, plus I am a total minimalist that's why whites always attract me. 

Had some random shots in a fluffy white sweater and a cropped top with a loose cloth styled on its front. Plus I really like those leggings, they're so comfy as well. That pair of eyeglasses belongs to my younger brother, tho. 

Another post for the sake of populating my dinky blog. I hope you enjoyed your stay! :)

xx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits!

    Have a great Tuesday,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellishments on the first shirt! Very minimalistic but eye catching at the same time-beautiful!

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You are so beautiful! And I'm a HUGE fan of white :) Most of the walls in our house are white..along with the cabinets, dishes..lol My husband wants to kill me haha

    Like The Yogurt Fashion. DIY. Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh thanks a lot! And guess what? Your house is my dream house! I'd love all my interiors and walls to be white with a hint of mint green! My husband to be would want to kill me someday haha! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your two t-shirt! These pictures are super cute! :D
    Kisses

    http://journaldanais.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. white and mint green is seriously my favorite color combo right now. So pretty.

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty great combo! Thanks Sarah for dropping by. :)

      Delete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.