Our Blog

LACED

Just thought of having these shots after arriving home from the debut since my outfit is nice and adorable. Tehee!
:3
*Sway!

xxxxxx

So here I go again with my vain moments. It's all because of that adorable dress and boredom, in fact. Haha!

If you happen to read my previous post, you would know the story of why I was with that outfit. Hehe. See my previous post.

I tweaked those pictures to enhance it's atmosphere and then I also put an adorable signature . Now it's ready to be posted. I don't know where the dress was bought but I'm sure it's from a branded shop because of the cloth quality.

So much of my vanity, I would just want to thank my sisters for always assisting me in times like these. Haha!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.