Our Blog

Random Debut

Since I've been very exhausted in finding an on-the-job training (OJT), I've thought of going out for leisure and fun this time. To relax and put all the stress away, for the mean time.

So this is what I wore on this day. I went to a debut with my sisters last Sunday.
The dress is not mine but it belongs to my sister's classmate. I have my own dress but I was not comfortable with it. This dress was supposed to be worn by my sister but I asked her to have an exchange of outfits since she's thinner than me.
So this was the debut of the older sister of my sisters' classmate. Haha. Hope you don't find that confusing.
The debut was held at the Royal Concourse. It is a buffet restaurant in Cebu. The debut has no formal program. Invited visitors just came and ate their hearts out because the food was on a buffet, as mentioned.
I really love this drink. I don't know how to call it but it tastes like cream but it's sweet. It's just so refreshing.
And look, you won't believe that the restaurant also serves green mangoes with mini-shrimps. The authentic Filipino dessert that everybody loves! Especially me. This is my favorite! :)
We call that sugar coated banana in our dialect as "pinaypay". That's also a yummy dessert. With it is what we call "maja".
And the food suddenly disappeared. Haha.
:)
Time to be vain.
[From the left]
My sister Junalyn, her classmate Tatiana (her older sister was the debutante) and me.

xxxxxx

AT HOME

Maybe you're wondering why I was invited in the debut. Ok, so here's the story. Don't worry, I will make it short. :P

My sisters' classmate, Tatiana, invited them and another classmate named Karen. There were only 3 of them that were invited because they were Tatiana's bestfriends. But since Karen had an unexpected severe illness (Dengue), she wasn't able to come. As a replacement, my sisters chose me. At first I was like "NO." because I was thinking I might feel out of place since I don't even know the debutante and anything about her. But my sisters insisted and mom did the same. Eventually, I decided to come and thinking this event might be fun. And yeah, it's fun indeed! The place was like a food haven. You can see food in every corner of the restaurant and you can pick anything you like. I was like "Please pinch me, I think I'm dreaming." Haha.

Nonetheless, the people, the friends and family of the debutante were so friendly. I didn't even feel being out of place. Tehee!

I think I must end this because remembering events like these will just make me drool. You know what I mean. Haha.
Oh, food. I just love you so much. :P
PS: A new blog entry is coming over.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.