Our Blog

Tribalish Accent

I've already wore this top before and actually posted it on LB, but I'm deleting it cause the photo quality was poor and it was during the evening when I the picture was taken.
So here I am again with the better look.
Got that top on an online shop. It actually has aztec prints on its collar down to the button line and also on the shoulder lines.
This pair of sandals is not mine. It's my sister's. And I can't imagine how small feet I got. We did have almost the same foot size and their still in junior high school, in other words, their still young and have small stature, oh crap, how come. Haha.
Oh lovely, very lovely. Haha. My bag was bought at the Ayala Cental Cebu (Mall) with it's brand Kimbel. They were on sale, very huge sale so I grabbed the chance and bought the bag. :D
Haha. Messing around when I arrived home.
I actually came from a 2nd birthday party of my cousin Jacob at the Jollibee, Ayala with my mom and twin sisters. As the party finished, we rushed shopping at the department store cause as what I've said, they were on sale! :D
Tada! :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.