Our Blog

Lazy White Friday

This is a quick post about my very dull outfit of the day. We already had no classes but I still have to go to school for an important meeting regarding our OJT uniform, and no, I don't feel like wearing them this next semester. 

Anyways, I had an over-sized plain white v-necked shirt as my top matched with a common pair of jeans. Wrapped around my waist is a braided brown belt. I did also wear my new pair of sandals. I've wore a bunch of assorted bracelets and a mainstream necklace to accessorize my look. And lastly, a checkered sling bag.

I will be posting another entry about my day. No, I mean, about my evening before I got home.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.