Our Blog

EGO

Hey guys! Now I'm back to blogging, again. I'm not saying that I'm not that busy anymore, actually I still am aaand thank God I am able to find time to make this new blog entry. 
This post is just some sort of pictures of myself trying to pose like a retard. Haha. Ego as it is. Nah, I'm just so bored and remembered that I have these pictures unuploaded so I decided to just upload them here in my blog. * and honestly, I don't like that 2nd second photo. Hoho xD
Smile here, smile there, pose here, pose there. Annika. Annika everywhere. Haha. Lol. -.-
Don't mind me, I'm just freaking out. Anything about these pictures, they were actually taken when I arrived home from last Sunday's hang outing with Blue's family. (See my prev. post: Sunday Fambam)
See that last photo (the closer one)? My face is so haggard and hey, look at those eye bags. This is what typical girls often notice on their faces. You know, the eye bags, the face it self, the oil, the with/without make-up, etc. x(

So much with the crap, maybe I will just end up here. I know this is a not-so-informative/interesting blog entry but well, I don't care. Perhaps, no one is really reading this and keeping track of my posts. Haha. Drama. 

So that's it. Bye fo now. I'm also sleepy so, I'm out. Good night! 


xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so busy all the time to..never time or energy to blog.. thought the pics where cute :)

    http://justagingersblog.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.