Our Blog

Good Morning!

YAAAAAAAAWN :O
The sickly out there had woken up from her sleep.
Lovin' my curls. :3
Eek.
Slorpeh
Since we were able to have 2 free hotel rooms, few of my co-officers and friends and I stayed there overnight. Good thing I had most of the advantages with the rooms since, as what I'm always saying, I got really sick and I also had a darn LBM. What a shame!

The room is not quite big but it's still really nice to stay there. Free electricity, free water, soap, shampoo, towel, water and breakfast. The only thing that's not free is their minibar inside each room. 

After my long sleep, still, I was not totally feeling well, my tummy was still aching time after time and all I did was to rush to the bathroom every now and then. 

Well, bye for now. I hope I can still update my blog after this post. Byeee. :3

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.