Our Blog

Sporty on Easter

My two, Asian-lookin, pretty twin sissies, Junalyn and Junabel. :3
The family went to church this afternoon and I just randomly picked this outfit. And then they were like "you're wearing a skirt and a pair of sneakers?" and then I was like "omg, we're not in the 80's anymore!" But I understand them, a bit, because they just really don't get this style. Haha. I think it's cool to wear something chic-y or classy matched with something opposite to it. They may be contrasting but they complement at the same time. I think. :)

I wore a simple (and overused) tee from the Think Positive clothing line tucked in a red skater skirt and Idk where my mom bought it (she gave the skirt to me long time ago). I didn't bother asking cause I know she had forgotten it. Well, I walked them with a pair of violet sneakers. What a color mismatch but nah, screw it! It's a sporty look. And as long as I feel comfortable, that's it. :P

How about you? What did you wear this Easter? Hmm.
Happy Easter, btw. :)

xx


6 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm wearing a skater skirt today too :) You all look gorgeous!!

    HCXO
    Kimberly
    www.kimberlyschronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous Kim! And I really love your skirt's color. Omg. :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit and your entire blog. So cute!! Had to follow on bloglovin. Can't wait to see more. xx Sarah
    Loser Girl Wins // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear that Sarah! I followed you back right away. Thank you! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog Katherine! You are seriously so cute and so is your blog! Love the layout and your posts! I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the outfit is super cute! Sometimes it's best to be an individual :-)

    Loving your blog (especially the design)... So hello from a new follower! *waves*

    Rachel || A Nesting Nomad

    ReplyDelete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.