Our Blog

04262014

Our cousin Rochelle and my twin sisters.
My lil momma. Haha. :D

And the wind blew just right.
An accidental bokeh shot.
Running car light trails.

xxxxxx

My family and I attended an anticipated mass at the San Pedro Calungsod Church since we will not be able to attend the mass tomorrow because we'll go to some other place (will be blogging it!). This is my first time in the place and it's really too nice for a church to look like one. T'was already past 5 o'clock in the afternoon that's why the sky was so beautiful with the sun setting through the clouds. Golden hour it is! :)

Some of the pictures are blurry because my sister took them and idk what she did, anyway her shots are still great! Thanks sis. *winks

We really had fun while going home. We did something so ridiculous that everybody literally lol'ed all the way home. The car was filled with cheerful noise. I loved the moment. Char! Bitaw oy.. It was such a long and funny night. I hope things like this happen often.

Pink Button-down Top - Ralph Lauren
Black Leggings - SM Dept. Store
Sling Bag - Kimbel

Aaaand the post title, nah, I can't think of any so I just put the post date. :D
Thank you for dropping by! Hope you had an awesome Saturday as well.
xx


3 comments:

  1. I love that Bokah shot, and isn't it the worst she you car think of a great post title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.