Our Blog

Goofin'

On the month of February this year, beau and I attended a screening for an annual department contest in our university. The screening had this interview for the contestants and a sample presentation. Since we only decided to join on the spot, we didn't had any prepared presentation. We just remembered some dance steps we knew and then applied them to some music where the steps could possibly fit. The video wasn't properly recorded because it's all in slow motion. I'm not sure what really was the matter with the laptop's camera software.

Anyway, that's just one of the recorded videos (that I've asked from the laptop's owner, Warren) and I don't need to just upload all of 'em cause I think they might not interest you. Haha. Just watch the video and I hope you'll enjoy our silliness. :P
xx


4 comments:

  1. Awe, LOL It looks like you guys had alot of fun dancing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes we did have fun, and he was so hilarious. Haha.
      Thanks for dropping by, btw. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post dear
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine with me! Followed you already on both. :)

      Delete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.