Our Blog

And this is CRAZY!

Hey hey hey! Haha! I think you already have an idea of what this post will contain. I will start with these pictures. :D
Ok, how will I actually start? Uhmm.. 
Basically, my college classmates and I had been working out on a video. Inspite of my hectic schedule, I was able to join them, well, I really will cause I don't want to miss the fun. 

The picture above was taken on our first "shoot" of the video. Haha, as if we're really making a movie. But no, we actually did a video parody of Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe", the overused and overplayed song ever since. Yeah, I know you know right. :P
The second shoot was on a Saturday wherein I also modeled our for sale varsity jackets that day (See my previous post.) :D
And on the third day.

We actually had 4 days but the pictures on the last day were not on my laptop. They were taken through Blue's web camera, that's why it's not included here.

Nevertheless, I think we came up a very nice output! \m/



So here's the video! I did edit this for hours and it was already past 3am when I finished my editing. It was dawn but all I did was to laugh and laugh as I edited the scenes. Haha! These people are so hilarious, and so am I. Haha. Check out what humiliation I did to my self, hahaha pardon me :D

We know that the song used was too mainstream. Some say it's the new annoying song next to Rebecca Black's "Friday". I actually hesitated in choosing this song. But I tell you, when you do this kind of vid with this kind of song, you'll surely enjoy it, cause the song's tune and lyrics are really easy to deal with.

Please have your thumbs up and subscribe to my lil channel. :)
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH TRIPS for everyone. Enjoy!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.