Our Blog

MOTION PICTURES, ey?

Face dance? Hoho!
:O
Argh!
Meet the clan!
Okay, I've got a funny face here. Haha!

Hahaha! Have you got dizzy? Me either. O_O
So I'll say these pictures are of .gif file type, obviously. I made them because they're really funny to look at when like this. Hahaha. Can't help but laugh. :))
These pictures were taken from our video making breaks. Hahaha. Breaks, I tell you. xD

Also, follow those people you see there.
That's Wendy, the short-haired gal.
Then there's Chennie at the right side.
Meet the boys, John, Blue and Jan. :) They don't have Twitter accounts. :P


Please rate. I hope I made you laugh! :D

xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.