Our Blog

Varsity Jackets

So I became the model of our for sale Varsity Jackets. LOL.
With Kuya Mark as my partner here.
There goes Kenneth.
That's Jan.
Our school organization where I belong has this selling of varsity jackets available to all students of different colleges of USJ-R (my school). The ICTO (organization where I belong), has been in partnership with the jacket's manufacturer since last summer. This activity will serve as a fund raising activity of the org. This really helped us in raising our organizational funds, since we really ran out of money.

But we encountered a problem upon the distribution of jackets. It's just that it was the manufacturer's first time to process jackets, in other words, we are their first customers. Let me say that the manufacturer's factory doesn't just manufacture jackets, but their main product were T-shirts. Because of that, we happened to meet distribution delays. People were repeatedly asking questions when will the jackets be distributed which really made our nerves sick! We were highly pressured that time. The factory was just toooo slow. :/

And so time came that the jackets came to be distributed. Hoorray! At last! FINALLY! Haha. The long wait was over. We were planning to change manufacturer because I tell you, they're really a waste of time. xD

For more pictures, click me.
So that's it. Each college has different color palette for their jackets. See this.


We are only selling these to USJ-R students including alumni's.
I hope you enjoyed my post. :3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.