Our Blog

Side Effects

Procrastination through the web camera. xD
Just so you know, I've been really busy these days. No, I've been busy the whole month already. *Phew! Yeah, I can still update my social networking site statuses for the reason that I always bring my laptop with me and that our school building in surrounded by lots of WiFi Internet Connections. In other words, WiFi's everywhere there. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I snug myself from stress. As what I always mention on my previous posts, I'm an org. officer and it's never easy to be one. The past few days of my duty is like working like an ant. Yes, hardwork plus responsibility must always be together. In addition, my course is really not an ordinary course, it's totally tough guys. But I chose this, so I should persevere.

Now look what I've got there. That's me and me and me over there! Haha. Side effects, indeed, of being so stressed. I really want to take a break, but why would I? The year is just starting. I will still be counting various paper works and sleepless nights. Haha! I know I'm not that strong enough, that's why I got my assistant secretary with me together with my other colleagues. 

Adios! And keep posted. Bye.

xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.