Our Blog

Pop the Bob

Do you want a bob hairstyle but don't want to cut your hair short? Here's how to look your hair like a bob.
Grab all your hair like this.
Make a braid.
Make a bun out of your braided hair and pin it all the way inside to make a bulge.

xxxxxx

I suddenly wanted to make a DIY hairstyle post and so here it is. I tried my best but I guess my hair doesn't look nice with a bob. I would soon want to make more. So please bare with me. And yes, I know I look so ragged, or yagit in vernacular, because of that top. It's an all-of-a-sudden shoot so I wasn't able to prepare that much. Haha.



1 comment:

  1. that is SUPER cute! love it - thanks for stopping by SLS. have a great day!

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.