Our Blog

Camera Settings

          I                L               ♥                V              E                 Y               O             U            Infinity 
As I got home last Wednesday night, I have ransacked my camera settings and found out how to do that lovely effect there. 

I actually had quite a hard time in taking those photos and one reason is that I have done that for the first time and thought it was a lot easier. No it's not. But I'm actually satisfied for what the outcome was, it's just that I can't make a single word for only one shot. No matter how fast I write the word in the air, the camera just can't capture the whole thing. Urgh! I need a DSLR badly. :<

Thanks for reading, anyway. :)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.