Our Blog

A John Green-ny Gift

Haaayyy. The perks of having a doesn't-run-out-of-surprises boyfriend. First, I got a Wreck This Journal Christmas gift from him, and then now, this? I didn't even ask or try to ask him to buy me such literary stuff. Maybe, I should just zip my mouth whenever we run into a bookstore and start murmuring about books I like. Wa gyud tawn ko nagpa dungog2. It's just that it's in his nature already to easily distinguish the things I like and he never failed.

Why did he buy me this gift? A gift for what? You should read his blog post here.
Oh how I love reading his posts. :)

Anyway, thanks for dropping by... again? Haha.

xx

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book!! So cute :)

    - Alex @ Radiating Sunshine
    alexmhons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa, it's so cute that your bf has a blog, too, and that you link to him <3 awww.

    I really wanna try a wreck-this-journal too! Sounds fun :D

    Hope you enjoy this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is just so amazing. it looks really professional!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and IG? :)
    Just let me know <3
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pa-borrow kath.. after lang nmo basa :) Please :))) Let me know if okay ra, I'll let you know who I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a cost Anon! Hahaha. Btaw oy, sige sultie sako kinsa ka btaw. :D

      Delete

Nested Thoughts Designed by Templateism | Blogger Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.